Do I need a Montana fishing license? Where can I buy one?

If you plan to fish on our property, you will need a Montana state fishing license.  For fishing inside Yellowstone National Park, you will need a separate permit.  You can purchase permits in Cooke City (3 miles from Silver Willows).  Contact the Cooke City Chamber of Commerce for more information: (406) 838-2495.